Hello !!!!
Jaslyn, Christin and i reach Far East Plaza @ 10.49am.
Both of them tried those dresses, look super nice lo.
Shop Shop Shop
Saw a lot of thing, very nice. I wanna buy them too but i cant buy 'cause those money cannot be touch!!! Came to this shop, all those things were very cheap, hehehe.
I like that shop. Next time going there soon to shop for clothes & accessories for poly life.
I must know how to dress myself up, not just shirt, pants, slipper anymore.
Moreover, i saw many girls that were around my age, wearing make up, dressing up so nicely.
Envy !!!! And, i'm like the only one wear so normal. I think i cant stay like this, i must change !!!
After prom, got to work to earn money to invest on those clothes for poly life.
Also, i wanna play badminton, my favourite sports. COOL !!!
I wanna reduce weight, look so plump. Not nice.
Oh yea, back to topic... today, jaslyn did her mandicure.
It's my first time seeing people doing mandicure. The colours were very nice.
However, i dont have so much interest in it. They planning to do mandicure before prom.
And i dont think i doing it 'cause its a waste of time and money. Also, everytime my nail grow a little, i will cut it straight away. 'Cause i dont like long nails. haha
Erm, okay i think thats all, tml Sakae Sushi !!! WEEEEEEEEEEE
After Sakae, goig home to clear my room, thinking of relocate everything.
Do you think i should do it ?
YES or NO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment