Thursday, 10 December 2009

Another Day

Hello,
another boring day without excitment...
Was woken up by this romantic music played by my brother.
I rushed in to his room, however... he closed that window.
Waited for brother to prepare and send him off for work.
He insisted that i should watch Jennifer's body. However, i told him that i will think abt it 1st.
So should i watch or not? He said that he was scare too while watching.
Hmmm... should i watch or should'nt i ?

Anway, read newspaper online to apply for job.
Watched Temptation Of Wife. So sad & angry. Pity En Cai. Jian you is a Mr Nice Guy.
Later part of the day was'nt feeling well. Dizzy and etc. I can't remember what happen.
Only know that i was lying on the floor when i wake up... =.=
That's why i feel that it's dangerous to be home alone.
Anything happen, no one will know. I thinking loading of that drama had finish.
Shall continue, byebye.

I miss school
I miss friend
I miss CCA
I miss playing music
I miss homework
I miss lesson
I miss test
I mis exam
I miss canteen
I miss those foods
I miss bookshop
I miss stationary
I miss bookshop auntie
I MISS MY SCHOOL DAYS/LIFE !!!!!! <=[

No comments: