Hello,
everything as usual.
Aunties came to our house and went Yew Tee to have dinner cum supper till 11pm.
Imagine yourself sitting down there frm 6 to 11.
Along the way, play true or dare and talk cap and laugh like siao.
On the way home, saw OSL.
More and more fashion sense & handsome.
I think i should stop here. I am tired.
Anyway, i made a new playlist, do enjoy those songs. =)
Whatever i do, you wont appreciate. Neither do you say thanks to me.
everything as usual.
Aunties came to our house and went Yew Tee to have dinner cum supper till 11pm.
Imagine yourself sitting down there frm 6 to 11.
Along the way, play true or dare and talk cap and laugh like siao.
On the way home, saw OSL.
More and more fashion sense & handsome.
I think i should stop here. I am tired.
Anyway, i made a new playlist, do enjoy those songs. =)
Whatever i do, you wont appreciate. Neither do you say thanks to me.



No comments:
Post a Comment