Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Kelvin's back


Hello, K is back and I will not be alone anymore.
I had make new friends through some games in facebook.
All of them were nice to me, taught me this and that.
However, that game is still new and therefore, having some problem with that game.
Today, have been reading some conversation from the past & brings back lots of memories.
& i learn something is that not to be so harsh and impatient.
Anyway, I'm going out this week, soon, i will receive some Christmas present too.
All i have to do is wait. =)
Oh yea, my sport shoe, bottom is lime green, it seems that it can glow in the dark.
However, it does'nt works, so sad. I thought it could work and i was like so happy. =(
My dad said i was so addicted to FROG.

No comments: