Hello peeps, I done with the blog skin with the help of ChenJia.
A few days back, went to Marina Barrage with my family members.
What we did :
-Fly kite
-Ate tidbits
-Took pictures
-Explored
-Running Around
-Saying Sorry
What happened was that, when we reached there, we walked up.
Along the way, we took pictures of those nice scenery.
Then, we found a spot. we settled down. All of us were thinking if we should fly a kite or not.
So, there's this girl asked my uncle to help her fly kite. Furthermore, the girl's wearing a tube, has a bf. Cousins, went to drag him back. So we start to fly kite.
Tried many attempt, failed. Also, there were many people flying kites too. So the string will tangle together and we keep apologizing.Never give up, tried again. TEEHEE, this time round, our kite which is the fish, is the highest and the most unique, up into the blue blue sky.
So happy, credit to the kind soul whom teaches us, brother for controlling, while cousins and i holding on and to catch the kites. Then aunties and i saw gay. Pity that guys, both of them were so handsome... why wanna stay together ?!?!?!?!
Night falls, the view is getting more and more beautiful, if the IR were built, it will be even more nicer. If i know i going to Marina Barrage, I would be bringing the camera and will be super duper nicer. T.T So, we packed out things and went in to this room to explore and took pictures and sent to our hot mail. However, when i checked my mail box, there isn't any single photos.
Anyway, i enjoy myself on that day even though I'm not feel well. I not sure if the rest of them enjoy themselves ?
(I will upload those pictures as in per post per picture. Sorry that its blur.)



No comments:
Post a Comment