Friday, 18 December 2009

World is like this

You know... I am getting more and more irritated by those people out there.
They are like taking things for granted ?
I gonna summarize


-Thinking that it's easy to be leader ? Whatever is being done, people wont appreciate. Instead backstabbing and badmouth you.

-Trying to ask people go out, have to see their attitude and wait for their replies.

-As and when, trying to pick a fight with people, making people dislike you.

-Making fun of people who are so pity and why not you think that it's so great that you will never ever be like them ?

-Feeling so annoyed and irriated ? Why not you face the mirror/do some reflection on how people think of you? They are just entertaining you as they fear that you are lonely.
-Cried... ..., hypocrite eh ? From then, you will know what is important.
I cried 'cause i feel so 丢脸 for you all, taking things lightly.



Okay, I think there is nothing left for me to continue. All i want to say is that I never say that I am great or what, I know what am i thinking or doing, i know take things seriously, but I know what am i doing. Sometimes, it's for their own good but people thought that I am torturing them, therefore backstab and badmouth me, there's no need for me to mention names, while reading this post, you know who you are. And if you think that you are great, trying to be like one then.

No comments: