Saturday, 30 January 2010

Making Of New Year Goodies

Hello Hello !!!!!!
Okay, so today woke up late. Actually some people woke up later than me ! Pull both my mom and brother off the bed. And my mom trying to attack me ! ARGHHH !!!! Okay whatever, so i waited for my parent and brother to dress up before going down for our Breakfast cum lunch. I have to wait for SO LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG !!!!
But nevermind, can spend my time reading the Lawyer's book i mention in the earlier post. So went down and eat. & I SAWWW HIMMMMMMM ! Sad to say, he didnt see me. NEVERMIND !!! =DDDD
Went NTUC to buy ingredient for the CNY goodies. Went home, mom and brother slack while i clean the glass !!! Then fall asleep ! When i wake up, they already making the goodies. ARGHHH make until now then finish. sad right ? I wanna do other things also cannot, must help.
keep kena scolding also. sian lo. Everytime not happy also scold one la.
Wth... KK, i wanna bath liao. I dont wanna germify my room =D

No comments: