Hello, i know that i havent being update.
Anyway, i had cleaned my room and its clean and purple !!!! LOLS.
I slept late, 'cause i do housechores till midnight.
Brother didnt help 'cause he is lazy, Mummmy didnt help 'cause she is trying to solve that java thingy.
So yea, i overslept, i only know that brother shouted me to wake up...
He didnt tell me anything... (if auntie is coming or whatsoever)
YEA !!!! So ended i got scolded !!!!
Blame him!!!!!
so yesterday routine's
From my place> Aunt's place> Having dim sum @ Queenstown> Ah gong's house> The high rise condo> Harvey Norman Warehouse sales> home sweet home.
The condo, got skybridge, got nice scenery, however its very small as in the unit...
lols. I dont really like it, moreover, havent renovate finish yet. lols.
I think thats all for now. hahaha
Monday, 18 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment