Tuesday, 26 January 2010

WEEEE

Meet my neighbour @ 7.45am > Shop @ sheng shiong >Home Sweet Home > Depot Road > Tiong Baru Plaza > Home Sweet Home.

Shop @ sheng shiong till around early afternoon.
I love to walk frm my flat to sheng shiong, back and fro.
Didnt buy cushion 'cause i didnt see any, I saw Chin Guan !!! HAHA !!!
Went home, took a shower & proceed to Depot Road for some new year goodies... However, its all out of stock !!!! SAD T.T wasted trip.
Nevertheless, we still managed to buy something instead of empty handed. Bused down to Tiong Baru Plaza, shoped for CNY clothes.
I bought it earlier @ Bugis, but mom say that i shouldnt wear like anyhow.
So bought a set of clothes, mom bought it too. Went to have early dinner and Home Sweet Home. Might be going to China Town/ Jurong Point tml.
Stay Tune !

*Tsk, someone got killed in the middle of the night @ some
places which i am not going to mention, if you want to know, ask me. Then i was
like thinking that i might be going down to chill on the 12th of jan,
midnight.

In the end, that case spoilt my mood... 'cause the man havent got arrested yet. & I dont wanna get smack/whack by the parang while i am walking in the middle of the night. I still wanna live and get marry and have babies.

No comments: