Beware that this post will be full of vulgarities.
My brother is an idiot okay. So here's the story...
He told me that the camera low batt...
so i took out the memory card, then place it inside the comp.
I thought he was using another memory card cos i cant see all my photos.
Then later i asked him is it that he is using the same memory as what i used that time, he said yes. Then i asked him, where are all my photos, then he said he deleted them all !!!!! WTHHHH LAAA !!!!!!!!!
ALL MY PROM NITE PICTURES AND CHALET PICTURES WENT MISSING !!!!!!! WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PISSED OFFF LAAAA EVERYTIME LIKE THIS ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN HE PUT ALL THE BLAME ON ME, SAYING THAT I SHOULD LOAD TO THE COMP EARLIER ON. __ FISHER, LIKE ME COMP GOT LOTS OF MEMORY SPACE LIKE YOURS. NB. NEXT TIME I DO THE SAME THING AS WHAT YOU DID, SEE HOW YOU FEEL LA, WANT OR NOT ?!?!?!?!??! EVERTIME DONT WANNA ASK FIRST, THEN LAST MIN PACK BAG, NO USE ONE LA, NOW MY THINGS MISSING LA, CANT RETRIEVE IT LO. F. I THINK ENOUGH OF SCOLDING. ARGHHHH IRRITATED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment