hello, so yea today my relatives came to my house...
1st, vacuum the floor and etc in the morning.
3 yi came to give us the fish to cook. Then later, she left with us to the market. She went home while we had lunch and bought our stuff. I was very pissed off cos my leg super pain. And had to carry heavy stuff that were bought frm NTUC. Around 2pm plus fetch sim bb. So bought some dim sum on the way home. Reached home, wanna clear finish the things. Havent started yet then mei mei yi came. Which is very early, we chatted a while then clean some stuff. After which, played with nail polish, drawing, teaching and etc. & mom and brother went to buy NICE FOODS. Around 6pm plus, backed home with 3 jiu and jiu ma and ah di cousin. Chat chat then have dinner. Later, 3 yi and ah bin came. So have dinner together. I wash the dishes. After that watch youtube with ah bin and sim bb. Play uno and snaps. Lols, do lots of things. Adults playing mahjong. Afterwhich, around 12am, 3 yi san came. Continue with the snap game. Around 12.30am plus, 3yi and 3 yi san, sim bb and ah bin went home 1st. While the rest of them left at around 1am. So, after they left, we mop the floor, this time round, its the 1st time i saw dad mopping the floor. After mopping, we took turn to bath and now I am here cos i am fresh and clean now. Not like just now, so sweaty and smelly. I wanna bath but i think there's still things for me to do. Luckily i never bath early. Cos in the end got mopped the floor. If i were to bath and mop the floor, i will go and bath again. I dont know why I am like this.
Anyway, get to bath, feel so comfortable now. Also, my corn isnt getting better. Pain... Mom asked me if i want to see doctor. I think she also wanna bring me to see doctor, cos she ask aunt if there is any doctor whom cure corns. I scared... Then i go see the video of how doc remove the corn, more scary... I dont think i wanna remove it. After remove it will hurt and bleed a lot. LOLS. Have to go now... BYE !
What i ate for today :
-Cha Jiang Mian with Soya bean
-Cuppochino roll biscuits
-Rice with veggies, soup with veggies.
-Coca cola
-Yu sheng
Sunday, 21 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment