Wednesday, 3 February 2010

wednesday

hello, nothing much actually, was washing the toliet and bath tub at the lower part of the day. Now, the toilet is awesome, bath tub is getting more and more cool, you can even swim in it and spa in it. Great !
Tml, i will be alone at home. Cos mom gonna back to work. dad working also. bro schooling, me at home doing nothing. Anyway, tml i will be washing my balcony (ordered by my mom). Also, i cut my hair, still missing my hair, how i wish i can bring back my long, silky, light, bit of brown and black hair home. Kind of regretted cutting my hair now. That guy cut my hair. I dont know why he like love to cut my frindge, he keep on asking me, do you want to cut your frindge? I say i dont want I love my frindge. Seriously, i miss my hair. T.T

No comments: