You people out there sure have fun in your life and tried most of the things in your life.
As for me I think I tried lesser than what you all had tried. (Not those sexual stuff pls)
Let me list out all those things. And you will be shocked.
- Never watched a movie with friends before
- Never pool before
- Never bowl before
- Never go to Sentosa with friends before, 1st time is when I am in kindergarden 1.
- Never got to a expensive fast food with friends before.
- Never swim with friends before.
- Never been to a sight seeing with friends before.
- Never trim my hair with friends before.
- Never been to shop for clothes with friends before.
- Never been to somewhere in the night with friends before.
- Never stay overnight with friends before.
I guess these should be all. I know that after you people reading this post. You all will like AWWW yj... lols, so old yet havent tried any single things and went on blablabla.
But what I want to say is that, yes. I did love to try all these things but some I am like seriously not interested with it. So no point wasting my time trying and also my parents were strict and if I rebel, its gonna make them angry with me and the world of mine is coming to the end. Seriously, I dont like it, I love peace and I want them to be happy. Furthermore, I am still young. 18 is still young okay ? Although to some people, its old. Nevermind, as long as 18 is legal and I can try out those listed above... I will be very happy.



No comments:
Post a Comment