Hello people, I just finished doing those documents that my dad asked me to do...
& I encountered the problems and managed to solve it while my brother cant. I felt so happy about it as normally its my brother who solve those problems. hahaha.
I felt so happy that I go and eat those ice cream. While eating ice cream felt so excited.
Like some liquid nitrogen inside your mouth just that there's no smoke coming out. I eat till my ear blocked and felt so blissful.
Oh yea, have I ever mention about there is this time I bought a tub of ice cream and intend to eat it up by myself ?
Nevermind I will blog about it now.
So there's this time I bought the tub of ice cream and it isnt tasty and it seems like it's already expired. Later then I have stomach upset... So I stop eating and melt the entire ice cream and it smell nice and it's cooling as I touched it after I place them in a translucent plastic bag.
& today while I eat the ice cream, it taste so different. NICE AND TASTY. (Come to think, I forget to eat my lunch and my brother eat it for me.) And the ice cream fly away when I was scopping it to put into my dad's cup.
And I realise that I have been calling my dad appa since pri sch. lols.
And And,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I know you will see this and I know aunt will see this.)
Wish you Fu lu dong hai shou bi nan shan !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment