Monday, 29 March 2010

Hello people, I took an afternoon nap with air con and the... its cold. By the time i woke up, its drizzling outside ! (My brother is the one who switched on the air con due to the warm weather :) & I just happen to went in to his room, laying down on his bed then watched him playing blackshot and I fall asleep.)

What I doesn't like is that... My brother doesn't know the appearance of the kimchi and then tonight's dinner will be cabbage with abalone mushroom, I guess... and with no SOUP !!! I told you !!! NO SOUP !!! Seriously, I need soup to match with rice and it could be just awesome. Don't you think so ?

And I guess I just need more rice to do so. I got to clear those things bye bye !!!


And wait, I guess I will do the quiz another lols

Its being long when I last ate zhao guo tiao. ZGT FTW !!! And i think i going to see rainbow...

No comments: