Hello, its rainy day !!!!! FINALLY !!!!
Let's talk about this week...(not gonna talk abt the rest of the day cos it make me feel so sick)
So yea... its a tiring week... and...
monday got to attend wedding dinner... so rush home and bathed without resting awhile... (actually I had gotten use to it as I did it almost everyday...) then rush rush rush to The Fullerton Hotel... And seriously... I gonna have a Night Out sooner or later, 'cause the night scenery in Singapore were AWESOME TO THE MAX !!! I wanna took photos but I cant, was in the taxi... When we reached the hotel... there were bell boy... help to open the door and etc... GRAND !!!!!!!!!! Once I step in the hotel... & I feel kind of throwing my own face 'cause I wore dress (material of jeans...)
I LOVE THE HOTEL !!!! Walked into the ballroom, there was this waiter help to pull out the chair and push it in when I had settle down... Next, he helped me to put on my napkin...
And asked me what drinks do I like to have. AND THE MOMENT I LOOK AT HIM... I thought of joe... hahahaha.... Look exactly the same... and and and... the service was excellent ! They will help to split the food into your plate and serve you, they will change your plate after you finish eating, change your glasses everytime you finish drinking, refill your tea without you ordering them to do so !!! AUTOMATIC !!! Also, when you are gone to the toilet, they will help you fold the napkin !!! GREAT SERVICE !!!! Not to forget !!! Those delicious foods !!!! Those foods were expensive and nice !!!!!!!!!!!! The dessert were nice, I ate total of 3 small bowls. And my brother say that I am like a child when I said : I want one more. hahaha =.= And the waiter will smile smile and take the dessert for you, total he walked 6 times hahaha. I can see that he feel happy. hahaha, nice service !!!! RMB: THE FULLERTON HOTEL !!!!!
The toilet there got sofa !!!! I LIKE THE TOILET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The space were big... can run around also. RMB: THE FULLERTON HOTEL !!!!!!!!!!!
When going home, the bell boy help us to call taxi and it just arrived like in less than 5 mins or something ? hahaha not very sure 'cause those jaguar, sports car and etc caught my eyes !!!!!
RMB: THE FULLERTION HOTEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time I get married I wanna hold a wedding banquet over there !!!!! I am very very satisfied the service over there !!! HEHEHE !!!!!!!!! opps, its late, got to sleep soon, byebye !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment