Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Hello...

guess what ? it's 11.31pm right now. And I am suppose to be in the bed right now. However, I am still blogging... I mean... started to blog.

So why am I here at the point of time, its like late in the night already and I need to sleep as tml's lesson starts at 8am. And I havent even pack my bag yet. 'Cause we got to exercise tml... And will ended up sweating a lot and I dont like the feeling of being sweaty and attend lesson...
So i got to bring my shampoo, cleanser and body wash for tml...

(Okay, I cant think of anything to write down and the purpose that I blogged is because my dad needs to do the laundry and I want to wait for him so that I wont feel so guilty to sleep 1st. So now my dad is going to turn off the lights now and my eye lid's very heavy, I guess I got to rest now, so Good night and turn off !)

No comments: