Friday, 7 May 2010

Hello...

Well Well Well... Imagine someone is stress till he/she cry... This feeling isn't right...
I'm feeling stress every single day. I'm worried every single day...
ROAR !!!! I HATE THIS TYPE OF FEELINGS !!! I really want my primary school life back...
If only I could stay on at that time... it's great...

Anyway... today Anthony release us around 12 or 12 plus. I am happy about it 'cause I love it and I will be very happy whenever lesson ends and it's time to go home. Of course even more happy when release early...

So when i reached home, switch on the air-con to make it cool... went cooking and etc. AND IT FEELS SO COOL & It's COLD !!!! Also, it rains like so many times and I didn't know. Tml going out... and I forget abt it... like completely...

1stly... got to attend my cousin's wedding (ROM and wedding lunch at the church and be witness)... & I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of people maybe some famous people also 'cause... my cousin and the other ladies represent SG to climb on the highest mountain on Earth... the Mount Everest... T.T then later on monday, got to attend her wedding dinner...

2ndly... after attending the wedding, we got to rush down to another cousin's house to celebrate his 21st birthday...

hmmm... so far. last last week, my younger cousin celebrated her 16th birthday and last week, my relative, who care for me and helping my family, died. That's why everybody's so sad and cry cry cry. This week... wedding lunch or whatever and birthday celebration...

what's up next ?
And I really hate it that when I had arranged my time table and I cant follow it just because I got to attend something important. But but but... my relative pass away i cant say anything and got to respect her... (I still rmb that I touched her hand on Sunday and on Monday morning she pass away)

For the birthday and wedding...doesn't feel like going but mom insist that I should go... After all, they are relative and we should be happy and enjoy the joy and happiness or whatever with them...

FYI:
Cousins' birthday and relative pass away...(mother's side)
Wedding...(father's side)

Next...
Dad's being home late almost everyday and the time he reaches home was around 10pm or 10pm plus. And he got to do laundry and sometimes iron his own clothing after he bathed.
(Brother and I always got scolded... because dad isn't in his mood...)
And whats mom doing ? She is SLEEPING !!!
Mom, comes home everyday at around 7 or earlier, and yes she bought dinner for us... then after dinner and bathing, she will laid down on the sofa, watching TV programme and sooner or later, start to snooze off then went into her bedroom after sometimes...

Brother and I help to fold the clothes and etc... hais.......................................................................
Sometimes, I don't like my mom... taking what happened just now as an example...
I was in the living room and she's in the kitchen... And she called me to throw the small boxes in the kitchen... why doesn't she throw it herself when she is in the kitchen and expect me to walk to the kitchen and throw it... ARGHHH !!!!
ONE MORE THING !!! All of us in the family does house chores except for my mom ! Always laying on the sofa and sleep !!!!


Next, lets talk about friends.

I have friends and I made new friends too.

hmmm... let's talk about new friends 1st... I do not know them very well but I believe that they are mature and great people. They are nice... The guys were nice too although we didn't talk much. Okay... from this... I can say that after playing basketball with them... it really changes my mind set... and i never know that guys can be so nice... hahaha... I feel good and comfortable too.

Now let's talk about friends...
I have no true friends... I realised that my friends are people who just accompany you and etc...
Since the day my school started... not a single soul come and talk to me and ask me how's school... Yes, of course there's some which I can count it within my 5 fingers... (which means less than 5 of them) and some of them asked me when I take the initiative to talk to them...

Now in my msn, not a single soul is talking to me... how sad it is...

I guess I shall end here.
GOOD NIGHT !

No comments: