Hello...
It's friday and I love it. Futhermore, it's public holiday which means there's no need to attend lesson, I love it even more. Somehow... someone's having mood swing or whatever that spoilt my mood... Didnt enjoy it and the weather is killing...
It's Vesak day... so we went to the temple and pray...
Smokes all around and there're lots of people. Q up for the "yu fu", the Q was long. very very long. Afterwhich, head to this "dont know what it call" to let that person heal my mom's wrist by pulling and etc. Then went to have lunch. And I can tell you that it's the first time I have such a heavy lunch that my stomach bloated... first, a plate of chicken chop and a plate of yun tun mian... Kind of regretted. After lunch, we strolled home. And end of the day !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment