Hello, i was chatting with darren now. And he asked me... if you have the ability to travel time, would you like to travel to the past or future.
And i told him, I would travel to the past cause in the past i am more happy, more cheerful, everybody likes me for who i am. Unlike now, not everybody likes me and i dont know where i have done wrong/offend them. I was thinking, I might offend them without me knowing... Or maybe they just dont like me for who i am ? I dont know... hais...
Then darren asked me again, do you know who is the person to be greedy in this world?
I dont know how to reply him, so i just gave him a random answer and his answer were...
the man who invented money. I asked him why, he said if he is not greedy, why would he even bother to invent money at the first place ? And yes, I agree with him and ask him if he bother to know the history abt money, he said no. So I dont bother and later he told me that he hate the people who invent time and money and he told me that if money wasnt invented, people wouldnt die earlier than they should be. And at first, I thought is his relative or whoever pass away, but no, just that he is getting pissed off. I asked him to cool down and he told me that, the more he think of whats going to happen and what the *** that we are studying off, make him super piss off. And i ask him, if i need to call him. He said no. I really dont know why he so piss off, its like all these things are already there and what is going to happen next, we going to follow and yes we can choose not to follow but no matter what we still have to reach that destination. Then he asked me do you know what everyone final destination, I said die. While he said, greed.
I asked him, why say so ? Then he asked me, do you realise that everything we doing now relates to money in the future. I told him yes, i know. And he said, that is part of the reason why i got piss off. And i reply him, thats part of the reason makes me sad. And yes. I think I shall end here. If you read this you will get what I mean or whatever. Byebye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment