Tuesday, 2 August 2011

1.2.3.

Hello, I know that I havent been blogging for many weeks.
And I am kind of lazy to blog too.
But I dont know why I have this sudden urge to blog when I was bathing.

So now life's been good or maybe average ? Anyways, here are some reviews...

Family
Dad is doing fine, helped him to wash dry and fold the clothes when he is working.

Brother went for attachment and everytime I see him, he will pull long face and give that kind of buay song face. See already feeling so sickening.

Mom care for me but still care in a way whereby buying stuff for me <3 T.T

Friends
Yeah friends busy and many more... got friends but sound like no friends.
More like being alone or smth... hahaha.

School
School is getting more and more stressful. Environment project that need one month to do it
Another upcoming exam is to build a model and create UV within 3 hours. *BIGBIG SIGH*

BLAHHHH DONE, yeah, so most of the time now, after sch will rush to Lot1 to meet with my mom and have dinner with the family. Went home bathe and watch drama and sleep. Yes, thats how my life is now without mapling. Cos mapling makes me sad and make me turn insane. I guess I should stop here. Bye :D

No comments: