Saturday, 10 September 2011

Long time no see

Hello, my holidays has started.

There are many things I want to do.
-learn sony vegas
-play the sims
-sing
-shopping
-gathering with friends
-sight seeing

I wanna learn sony vegas is because of those cool special effects la. But its damn difficult. I do it anyways. And I posted on my youtube channel.

I've being stucking in the sims for almost everyday !!! Watching drama which waiting for more energy for everyday, no life me. hahaha...

I wanna sing because i was looking through youtube and saw lots of pple sing v well. And I guess one day I can sing well also ? LOLS dream on =.=

Gathering with friends ? hahaha, stupid pple give me so much problems that i have to stay at home every single day... And some pple just doesnt wanna let me go out. damn you.

Sight seeing ? I bet no one likes to sight seeing. hahaha. I am different from other pple.

So basically what I am trying to say is that during my holidays, I am just staying at home laying around. COS I HAVE NO LIFE !!! HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: