As you can see from the title, its been awhile.
I'm currently in poly year 2.
I'm single yet unavailable.
I'm getting more mature.
Sooooo.... what should I talk about first....
Hmmm, yeah I'm in RP year 2 now. Life in school's getting more and more tough.
Classmates changes every single day, or maybe a few will be in the same class as them.
However, I cant recognize all the faces and their names. Till now, I still dont know their name.
Also, I dont know some of my team mates name too.
So far, my team mates were those whom I get close to. They are friendly and nice.
Ohoh btw, in year 1 sem 2, were suppose to choose elective module between Data comm and Advance maths. hahaha. I went to choose Adv maths...
Actually there's also criteria, your eng maths or dk what maths got to get B grade at least... and the Adv maths that we learn is to prepare us to go uni, I was like wow okay, since I wanted to go uni, might as well take that module and I love maths too.
I took that module, went for the first lesson. I was so tense up. Everything was like soooooo... fast.
That explains that why pple find me slow and got no patience with me and shoot me. If every lesson were to be like that, I guess my GPA confirm drop so. I might as well drop this module and take data comm. My faci actually told me to stay in Adv maths since my grades were fine.
However, much consideration, I insist to change because, I know that I couldnt cope, who is there going to help me with my Adv maths when I am the only one who took this module when my friends were taking data comm.
If I meet up problem with data comm, at least, my friends can teach me. hahaha. so I explain these to my faci and YAY I change module and result in changing of classes too. Happy that I can so far coping was avg and yeah I only comfortable around with my team mates.
_______________________________________________________________________________
haha, I put a line there, so now talk about maturity.
I feel that I am no longer silly and always send myself to like/care someone whom doesnt care about me. Why is that so.... maybe cos I got hurt enough already then like no feeling or numb then start to think HEYYY I MUST STOP THIS !!! Must protect myself from this kind of pple. lololol
So yup, now I know how to protect myself from getting hurt. But sometimes, I over protect myself, end up other parties got hurt just because of me. I feel guilty. But sorry, I just got to be selfish..
Then on the other side now, is that hmmm in the past, I used to complain like my parents keep asking me to do stuff ordering me around. For now, I get used to it and yeah sometimes will angry also la, but after awhile I'm okay with it. Cos, seeing them work hard for this family, yet I cant do anything to lessen their burden. So, what I can do now, is to do something which they at home, might not have the time to do it. Or do stuff which they want me to do. Like helping out and etc.
Also, to have a self disciplined like, study myself, plan things out and etc etc. They happy, I am happy. As simple as that.
_______________________________________________________________________________
AND YES I AM NOT SINGGGGLLLEEEE WOOHOO !!!!
hahaha actually, single or not, is like no difference for me. Its just that, someone step into your life but not much things changes.
Just that every tuesday/thursday night will have someone accompany me for dinner. Instead of having dinner alone T_T
One more person to go hiking with and enjoy the nature.
One more person to go to rant out ur feelings or maybe not.
One more person to become ur teacher to teach you whatever module you dont know. hahaha
To me, he is the best boyfriend.
But sometimes also abit stressful for me, like meet his friend for movie that time. His army friend somemore, I feel like I have given a bad impression because its like tt time I keep checking my phone while we were watching movie... :X
And, I am a type of indoor person, prefer staying at home. So, sometimes, he ask me out, I like @_@ v lazy lolololol.
However, when it comes to like going out to somewhere far, hiking, eating, shopping I will be like YAY !! YAY!!! HAHAHAHA
okay, so far is like that, pple tot we both v sweet. But they are WRONG !! We do quarrel too.
But after awhile jiu okay. Like one min we quarrel the next min we okay. hahaha but sometimes, I think too much then the quarrel de topic keep repeating in my head and I will like find the next moment to quarrel with him. Or got new things to quarrel about.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Okay, so now, I wanna bathe and watch youtube/do some revision then sleep.
Last night I was too hyper, I not sure is it cos I drink the green tea from MOF.
Till 3am plus - 4am then get to sleep. hahaha then 8am plus wake up LOL
Never nap and I am tired. So byebye
Tmr might blog abt korea, a bit of korea la, not long HAHAHAHA cos i forget most of the stuff already. :(
BYEEEE
Thursday, 30 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment