Tuesday, 23 March 2010


GOOD NEWS !!! MINHO IS FINE NOW !!!! I AM HAPPY !!!!



Hello people, I guess today's a special day, 'cause I feel that I do lots of things. Or maybe no. And I feel proud of myself.

1st, early in the morning, its raining cats and dogs. However, I still walked under the heavy rain, being afraid that my umbrella might fly away 'cause of the strong wind. Meanwhile, proceed to the market to buy things and food court to buy breakfast cum lunch for my dad, brother and I. To think that my dad is at home walking around, preparing to go for work and my brother still sleeping inside his bed like a log. And once we wake up, he can eat without worrying if he will starve or whatever.

2nd, I slept at around 9 plus last night, which I think its very awesome as I slept late almost every night.

3rd, I watched 2 movies today, its New Moon and followed by hua tian xi shi. And I seldom watch movie cos I am lazy to download and etc.

4th, I went down to the NTUC to get those ingredients which are so many of them and heavy that I hurt my wrist. And I have a very full dinner which was cooked by my brother. And it's double awesome. lols.

Initially, I just feel proud of myself and maybe my brother although he did nothing much.


No comments: