Sunday, 21 March 2010

Hello so I just got back home...

In the afternoon, relatives and I went to hospital to visit lao gou. After which, headed to Lot 1 to buy my bag. Then back home. Around 6.30plus, relatives and I went to that Bukit Batok area to have sea foods, I am the last person who finish the crab... make them wait... guilty...


&&& Hello Baby Ep 8 with Eng Sub is up, I gonna watch it later. Also, just now I was watching halfway, then later my aunt come in to my room to watch with me and we are laughing haha. And my aunt say that the baby is cute.


Just now I was talking abt the theme for wedding dinner.

The theme shall be jungle and everybody will be coming to that wedding dinner with leaves.
March in, walk like a money, souvenir will be leaves and the poppers shall be leaves. HAHA
And then was talking about pyjamas party. lols.

No comments: