Sunday, 23 May 2010

Hello !!!! According to my time table, it's time for me to rest till 1pm that's why I am here and it's Sunday, so sad... tml need to go back to school.
Actual fact, during the first few weeks of school, I feel much more safer or maybe relax or maybe quite happy or whatever... I cant explain that feeling that I had on the first few weeks of school. (BLAH... Mom woke up and saw me infront of the comp and gave me that face-- >=[ and I told her that I study before I use the comp !!! =D) Then after that few weeks I got a feeling that everybody's going to show their true colours !!!! Anyway, shouldnt think so much hahaha. It's Sunday, must relax and enjoy, put all the worries away.

So yesterday wasnt in a good mood and I was so pissed off that I 自暴自弃(Corrected by mom) by wasting my time all day long till 1.10am and fall asleep... So I spent my day away by not studying and etc...

At night, went to pasa malam... Bought Ramily Burger... My favourite...
Anyway, shall stop here, byebye !

No comments: