Hello...
Mom asked me to go to the clinic to write down the timing of when the clinic open and close...
So I go and checked it out...
And on friday morning she said that she will accompany me to consult the doctor, either on friday night or the next day...
So on friday night she work till very late, so forget about it... then this morning I was surfing on the net on the haircut that i want to have... then I show her that I want to have this hair cut. So she say later then bring me to the saloon... SO I WAS VERY HAPPY COS I CAN CUT MY HAIR LIKE FINALLY !!!!!!! After that all of us went to the coffee shop and have our lunch cum breakfast and when we are crossing the road, I told my mom that the clinic is open but she doesnt care, she just cross her road and continue walking... Kind of pissed off already 'cause my leg very pain... Then... I saw him again... this time round dont know why my heart beat very fast... Then my mom say later the hair cut shorter... I said Ok...
After we finished eating, aunt came and look for us, so walked around... and mom go buy the shell for the hp 'cause she just got a new phone... stuck at the phone shop for like donkey years... then walked around again and go home... I WAS SUPER DUPER PISSED OFF ALREADY !!! Then she say, oh yea, you want to cut your hair right ? I say, dont want to cut already la !!!! Then she say, tml bring you go cut your hair...
She say she will bring me to cut my hair tml !!! I cant trust her anymore... Seriously ... the corn there very pain, say that will bring me consult doctor, when going to consult, she say aiya, its healing right now, so nevermind. Then now... its getting worse, I walk on the ground or whatever already very pain and yet still doesnt want to bring me consult doctor... The hair, I want to cut my hair already 'cause its like super long already... and everything wait till tml, then I no need to do my things already la ? I plan my time table already and now have to drag ?
Like I told you, I dont wanna go to consult doctor alone 'cause he might do mini operation and I was afraid that I might have difficulties in walking... and for the hair, you have expectation for it, thats why you doesnt allow me to go alone....Then brother want to cut his hair, you immdiately let him cut and the whole family have to wait for him under the hot sun, he say he want to consult doctor, and you immediately bring him to the clinic, I ASK YOU, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BIAS ? ARGHHHHHH SPOILED MY DAY !!! NO MOOD TO STUDY AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment