Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Hello !!! I am sorry but I have to say that I miss my dad so much... I wonder what is he doing right now. And if god gives me a day to live... I will spend my day with my family members.

After so much things happened... Then I appreciate and love them... When I was young, I used to hate them a lot. Taking things for granted...

Sometimes, I was thinking... if I were to stay at a certain young age... I wouldnt have to worry... and... carry such a big responsibilites... I can happily live my life and smile everyday. But... no... I still have to grow... and as I grow... things getting more complicated... more worries and responsibilites... from this I will become more understanding and mature... yea... so that's life.

And, I cant take it anymore... I really got to rest... Was thinking that its a waste of my time...

No comments: