Hello,
Yesterday was a busy busy day...
1stly : went to the church to witness a couple getting married
2ndly : went over to my cousin's birthday
meaning... I got no time for my school work !!!
but but but, i manage to woke up early and practice my photoshop skills...
and prepared to go for weddingggggggggggggggggggg.
the serving tea session was around 12pm... but that aunt of mine told my mother the timing during chinese new year, second day. And after which, she didnt even called and remind us again when the big day is drawing near. Also, so many things happened and got so busy... How would you expect us to remember every single things? When cousin send the invitation card over, she didnt say the timing of serving tea and only stated in that card that 1.30pm the ceremony will start. ( They called 2 times and told us to be fast !)
So we got down and hail a cab... but its either they are busy or they are not going to that place...
while waiting .... I saw him... he seems to be much more skinner, tired... and shy... however... it seems that I dont feel anything at all...
kk come back come back !!! So after i saw him, the cab came and rush to the church...
so the ceremony starts at arpund 2.40plus. After which, we have photo taking session and then refreshment !!! Okay I am not trying to be some idiots or whatever but seriously I didnt know that we have SUSHIS during the refreshment !!!! AWESOME but I'm just too full....
And then have tea ceremony for those late comers... not just my family was the one who's late but others too =) Then talked with relative if monday going for the wedding dinner and etc...
oh yea, the bride's car >>> JAGUAR !!!! Rich like hell & the ballroom... The Fullerton Hotel... It's EXPENSIVE !!!! & & & I'm going there on monday... I guess I got to rush home immediately after school... school release at 5.15pm... dinner serve at 7.30pm... AWWWWWWWWW by the time I reach home will be 7pm plus... should I request to leave the school early ??? T.T I dont wanna miss the nice nice food ! One more thing, I need a dress... ARGHHH !!! I cant wear casual... & brother gonna wear formal... zzz 'cause mom bought him a long sleeve shirt when he requested while i requested to buy a dress... she doesnt allow... this is call... bias...
so we left the church at around 4 or 5 plus and proceed to the next round !!! Yea la !!! mom bought him long sleeve shirt la... ZZZZZ !!!!
went to cousin's house and and and went into this air condition room... not very cool... then cousin's friends all came and I ate the bee hoon and the curry which i find it very very spicy and lastly... YES SUSHI AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME but no salmon... (if got salmon MOREMOREMORE AWESOME) nevermind GOT SUSHI I WILL BE VERY VERY VERY CONTENDED !!! then yes, use laptop to watch youtube together with my other cousins... did this and that which I think is a waste of time, should have brought along the notes that I did for GAC !!! T.T And finally, cut the cake.. and photo taking session... yummy... the cake... ICECREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BLACK FOREST !!!!
Then everybody was told to drink wine... so I drank 2 cups of red wine and 1 cup of Martel... 40 percent alcohol... My body starts to feel very warm and my eyes seems to be weird or something... and my relative said that I am drunk... whole face and eyes super red... cant walk straight...but still can talk and do things...
After I reached home, took a bath and my face plus eye not red but the feeling is still there. Then my head started to spin.... & fall asleep infront of the comp !!!
So that's all about it... will post again later... byebye !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment