Sunday, 9 May 2010

hello... another post...

'cause i have so much unsatisfactory or some things that I had been keeping to myself and i guess its time to let it all out.... i mean... arghhh.... a lot of things...

Let's talk abt my family...
Dad is still alright... i mean he treat me nicely, but not use to it when he treat me extraordinary nice because I had gotten used on how my mom treats me and i seldom see my dad...

Now, the problem lies with my mom and brother.
-My mom believe him ...
-Bought things for him whenever he wants anything...
-Bought delicious foods for him...
-Play with him...
-Listen to his problems and talked to him...
-Bring him to see doctor when sick or fall...

whenever it comes to me...
-She doesnt believe me and doubt my "power"
-I want to buy something and she doesnt allow....(not itouch/ipod or whatever, just some clothes...)
-I want to try also... but it wont have my shares or else its eaten up by other people...
-Never play with me... when I am trying to make her happy, she will scold me... I guess the one who can make her smile is my brother... whatever funny act he does... she will smile...or laugh...
-I want to tell her my problem... is either she doesnt listen... or get impatient and walk away...
- When I am sick... just gave me some panadoles, when I fall, I got to take care of myself... when my leg grow corn on it... she doesnt really care... just scold me...

why ? why ? why ? I am your daughter and is it that I am not pretty enough ? Not sweet enough ? Not cute enough ?Or dont have the skill to make you happy ? And everytime after you preparing for work... you would always sit on brother' bed and talk to him and play with him... YOU WILL NEVER EVER SIT BESIDE ME AND TALK TO ME !!! I CAN SAID THAT WHATEVER YOU DO, WHATEVER YOU THINK , ALWAYS BROTHER COME FIRST !!!
And when I was young I thought you treat both of us the same... when I grew older... I realise that things werent the same anymore...

Alright... I think I will stop here or else, my room will be flooding... and ended up I need to swim...

One more thing... no matter how you treated me(come to think is this the way you show me that you love me?)... I will always love you although the way you treated me, hurts and so on ... If I said i hate you/dislike you... it's a hasty decision...
And Happy Mother's day...




Talk abt happy things now... Today I saw him AGAIN and the distance between us were like so close that both of us got shy... ARGHHH stop here... BYE!

No comments: