Hello ! Did I mention a long day :D ? Yes !
So we had joy we had fun in the season of the rainy and cold weather.
Waited the shuttle bus for v long :D
Reached Marina Barrage and tadah ! :D Briefing and stuff.
Was group with Shu Hui. Our job is to be station master at station 2.
We have to let them pick a packet of crushed balls.
Randomly choose a ball and one of the members have to take turn to act out what's written on the paper and their grp members have to guess. If the actor speaks. Penalty for 5 mins !!! :D !!!! FUN RIGHT ?!?!?!?!
Total there are 4 grps and the grp that is almost the same age as us have to guess finish all the paper balls. Woohoo.
Everyone rushed to our station and yes. Jas's grp got penalty and the almost same age as us de grp also kena penalty one. But Shu hui let them off. LOLS. Whatever la, as long as they happy can already.
Go to the top floor and help Jas grp... Give them advice on how to make a kite and fly a kite but Guan yu and jas doesnt even wanna listen and keep thinking that I am wrong. blablabla. No one in the grp knows how to fly or make a kite. I give advice cos i fly a kite and learn abt kite before but they dont want to take my advice so let it be.
Meanwhile, make new friends. Those kids were nice and friendly. They used the same phone as me and they introduce me some application. HAHAHAHA !!!! I added them in facebook too :D
Around 7pm like that, we sent them to redhill and off we go to cityhall Aston for dinner.
Afterwhich, stay awhile at the waterfall or smt for like around 10mins or less ?
Headed to marina bay cos will have empty seats and I reached home around 11pm plus.
once reached home kena scolding... When i tried to explain. She doesnt wanna listen.
Just keep saying why cannot eat dinner at redhill must go to city hall ? I said, already plan go city hall to have dinner already. I just join in la. Eat dinenr with friends also cannot. wthhh...
Anyway, its v late now. I cant sleep cos i drank coffee <3 :D
Sunday, 12 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment