Friday, 10 June 2011

Tired :(

YO !
Heavy flow today. I HATE MENSES !!!
Purposely late for sch cos I dont think I can run. Plus late for 33 mins no attendance... therefore, teacher gave me chance and asked me to walk for 4 rounds. With ZURA AND EDDIE ACCOMPANYING ME FOR THE 3 rounds and last by myself :D.

Rest awhile and went up to the hall. Learn the new dance steps and thought its kinda easy but I AM ABSOLUTELY WRONG !!!! :@ The rythem is fast man ! After these, watched DEVIN jump the standing board jump and asked people to play badminton with me :D:D:D:D my opponent ! Devin Lim Jian Wei... set a lot of rules for him and blablabla. Later on clement, shan and ming hui join in and later, dezhi join in. LOLS its like in a mess that I cant rmb who and who join in, i just know that I wanna concentrate LOLS.

Have break time in the canteen and proceed to class for MAYA ! We build our own house and I'm loving it. MUAHAHAHAH !!!! But headache cos need add lightning and UV and maybe some other stuff such as furniture, lamp and etc. hmmmm I dont know la. Still thinking in progress. Each day got new idea. Gonna write it down and combine altogether :D.

After class, had lunch at the dont know where. With, Eng Chuan, Xian Sen, Gao Xu, Hooi lan, Hui Sze, Nicholas (tao bao), Alvin lai, Kok Kiat and me :D Went to Paya Lebar to get the liang cha and off to dance. Practice a little bit and dreaming and surf net.

Anyway, the dance... we learnt new songs and steps and its getting more and more fast !
Furthermore, I cant catch up and I did not attend the dance lesson last week ! :/
Whatever it is. I tried my best already. All I need now is to become a fast learner and memories all the steps.

I am going to sleep soon cos i guess tmr will be a longggggg day plus my body isnt in a good condition, pain here and there and heavy flow. -.-

I shall end here. BYEEE :D

No comments: