Thursday, 14 July 2011

Crying week :(

Hello !
I'm in school now.



Qns : Why are you blogging in school ? O.o

Ans : Cos the teacher isnt teaching and its like got free time, so why not
I blog ? Besides, something keep bugging me now and I've been crying 3 days
straight before I go to sleep.


Qns : Why am you crying ? O.o


Ans : Basically, I still cant let go of a relationship(maybe...) that took 6 months and feels sad whenever that person suddenly appear in my life when that person already gone for so long and I was at the peak of successfully erasing off that person from my mind. And that I have to restart all over again and again... :(


Qns : Why is it so hard to forget him ? O.o


Ans : Cause I love him too much and give in too much...


Qns : So is he worth it for you to love him now ?


Ans : Nope, 'cause he already found someone whom love him and they are now happily together. :)


Qns : Oh since he have already move on, when will it be your turn to move on ?


Ans : Everyday I am struggling, trying to forget him. Staying away from people who is close to him. And trying to keep myself busy... Trying to find someone who cares. But its so hard... Maybe, I need more time...


Advice : Try to forget him and stop torturing yourself. Throw and delete all the stuff , move on with your life and soon you will found someone who loves who you are and you love that someone back as well. :)


Me : Yeah hopfully I can pull it through ^^ Thanks for listening.


Myself : Your welcome ^^


So yeah, finish typing out something which is bugging me. Using the method of me and me talking by myself. hahaha...
Bye :D

No comments: