Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Summarise of my AWESOME HOLIDAYS

Hi, its the 3rd day of sch ! yeah ! I know right :D
Kay, first thing first, I would like to apologise for not blogging during the holidays.
So now, I cannot make it up by typing them all out now !
WOOHOO

1st week of the holiday

hahahaha !!! HELL YEAH FIRST WEEK OF HOLIDAY !!!
I have this sudden urge of having my priest to rush to 4th job which is a bishop !
Yes train till like half way and yes, got scolded :( (Btw, I watching drama also which training, cos training also will train until v bored :()
Cant train at all...

2nd week of the holdiay

Cant train at all = Got banned from games and NO COMP.
If get to use comp, set curfew, needa off by 11pm. :(
So just organise and tidy up my room which took me nearly 2 weeks & not to forget abt the wall painting :D ITS FUN AND I MADE NEW FRIENDS :D

3rd week of the holiday

Yes, finally tidy up my room :D
Continue my lvling and YES I HAD BECOME A BISHOP !!! :D
hahaha. Not to forget (again) abt the wall painting and CRUSH !!!!! WOOHOOO
Anyway, after i become bishop or should I said before that, I have headache almost everyday.
Its like wthhhh. But whatever it is, its over ! However, sometimes it will come back again.
Went out to do LPW on sunday and was cancelled and rushed to Mac for the opening ceremony of the wall painting.

The next day...
SCH REOPEN !!!!


So yeah, I feel that I spend my holiday wisely. hahahaha. Eps abt doing my room that part...
which took me the longest.
Whatever it is, I temp quit maple and on maple only when pple want me to. If not, I will not on. hahahaha. COS STUDIES COME FIRST U SEE !!! Last year already, must live in ITE the fullest and enjoy myself. :D

So BYE, stay tune for the next post :D:D:D

No comments: